Pain Management: No Drugs. No Surgery.
Prolozone therapy is a safe and effective form of ozone therapy that delivers long lasting pain relief. Few pain management treatments can deliver the same results with the same speed and cost. Prolozone is great for old injuries you thought couldn’t get better. This includes injuries degenerative and arthritic joints, and even damaged soft tissues. Prolozone is a drug free form of non-surgical pain management solution that is affordable. It’s injected directly into the damaged area and activates your body’s natural healing process.
Prolozone therapy works in three parts:
1) Anti-inflammatory medications or homeopathics are injected into the injured area to increase circulation.
2) The damaged area is treated with vitamins and minerals that are critical for healing.
3) The area is infiltrated with oxygen in the form of ozone.
The result is that with the Prolozone injection, the tissues get the elements they need to heal. As they heal, the circulation to the area is re-established. The response to treatment varies from person to person, but most people only need from 3-5 treatments.
Injections of ozone into injured areas tackle the root of the pain. It doesn’t just numb it or cover it up with pain killers or other medication. Prolozone actually promotes the healing of your injury instead of hiding the pain.
Prolozone Therapy works on many forms of pain:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Degenerative and Arthritic Hips
- Damaged Connective Tissue
- Degenerative Discs
- Old Sports Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Pain
Schedule Today, Play Tomorrow
For this procedure, a blood sample gets taken from a patient and put into a special centrifuge, which separates it into its many components. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is extracted and prepared. These platelet concentrates are delivered to an injured area of bone, soft tissue, painful joint, or skin. This will help the body begin its healing process causing the bone, joint, muscle, or tissue to heal. PRP has been used for decades to treat pain and injury.
PRP is an incredible pain management or pain relief treatment. Common sports injuries such as sprains, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, and partially torn tendons (like the achilles tendon), and muscle damage can be treated with PRP.
- Joint & Soft Tissue Regeneration
- Muscle Injury
- Arthritis pain and injured joints (knee pain and meniscus tears, osteoarthritis, injured ligaments)
- Shoulder pain (rotator cuff tears and frozen shoulder)
- Bone Defects (non-healing fracture)
- Acute injuries (Low grade tears, sprains, strains)
- Inflammatory conditions (Tendonitis, bursitis)
- Neck pain including headaches, past injuries, and ligament damage
- Back pain due to disk disease and herniation
- Plantar fasciitis
- TMJ syndrome / jaw pain
- Wound healing and scar reduction
- Skin firming and regeneration
- PRP is also an effective therapeutic tool in dentistry and veterinarian medicine